We will file claims for all office visits and in-office procedures on your behalf and send monthly statements to keep you informed.
If you do not have insurance, someone from our billing department will work with you to set up a payment schedule and give you information about organizations that offer assistance. Please let your physician know of your situation so that he or she might be able to obtain help with the cost of the medications needed to treat you.
Our billing department will file your insurance claims. If your insurance plan requires a referral, you will be responsible for obtaining one before we can provide your medical services.
As participating providers, we are contractually obligated to collect co-pays at the time of service. At times there may be treatment opportunities available that are not covered by your insurance provider. Our PBRs will assist you with gathering information. You will need to discuss these options with their insurance provider.
A list of some of some of the insurance plans accepted is below:
- Medicaid (VA and NC if applicable), with referral from primary physician
- Optima/Sentara Health Management
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Aetna US Healthcare
- First Health
- Tricare - We do not participate with Tricare; However, we will file the claim for you.
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier (with referral from primary physician)