- Please give your pharmacy 48 to 72 hours’ notice to contact us.
- Please check with your pharmacy before going to pick up your prescription to be certain that it has been filled.
- Prescription refills need to be requested during office hours, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- If you are requesting a written prescription for mail order, please confirm with us if you want to pick up the prescription, or have it mailed.
- Arthritis Consultants of Tidewater requires a signed Patient Agreement for all patient-related opioid medication pain treatment.
- Arthritis Consultants of Tidewater requires a drug screen test prior to filling/refilling pain treatment.
- Please note that providers at Arthritis Consultants may request reports from the Virginia Prescription Drug Monitoring Program before refilling or prescribing controlled substance as an effort to comply with Virginia regulations regarding appropriate use of narcotic agents.
- Some narcotic pain medications require a handwritten prescription. You will need to come in and pick up these prescriptions from the main Virginia Beach office.