How Our Office Works
Patients and referring physicians may contact our main office to schedule appointments. We offer satellite clinics in Chesapeake and the Eastern Shore, although appointment availability is more limited at our satellite clinics than at our main Virginia Beach office.
WELCOME NEW PATIENTS!
- Patients will be offered their initial appointment at our main Virginia Beach office. Follow-up visits are able to be scheduled at the satellite clinic closest to where they live.
- New patient appointments will be scheduled after your supporting medical records and test results have been received.
- New patients should visit the Forms Section on our website and print-out and complete the new patient packet. This packet can also be mailed out to you on request. This paperwork needs to be completed and submitted prior to your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office one day (24 hours) prior to the appointment. There is a $25 fee for missed new patient appointments. This fee will need to be paid prior to another new patient appointment being scheduled.
- As a new patient, you are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. You will need to bring your photo id, insurance card, and new patient paperwork with you.
We offer a cancellation list for patients who need to be seen sooner than their scheduled appointment.
For our established patients, we always attempt to work in any urgent problem with one of our physicians or our Nurse Practioner.
The disease activity form (RAPID3) is completed at each visit to enable our providers to monitor the progress of your conditions.